Retro desk clock (10 old school clocks)
Retro desk clock. They really look cool besides your bed, in your office or in the kitchen. They kinda fit in almost everywhere and that’s the charm of retro decorations.
If you have been to my site before you know that I have a profound love for all that is retro, I am a Retrophiliac to the bone, everything that looks old school, worn or industrial styled I just love.
Let’s take a look at some of the best options out there.
Top 10 Best Retro desk Clocks
Old school orange retro desk clock
10. FARTECH Auto Calendar
My favorite retro desk clock
- Calendar clock
- Flip mechanism
- White case
- Measures 17 by 17 by 6-Inch
- Requires 2 D and 1 AA batteries (not included)
Big, accurate and decorable are the words that come to mind when I think of this clock. I bought it for my office and it has taken a centerpiece with almost every visitor mentioning how cool it looked.
I’m not good at remembering what day it is or what date, but this big retro styled flip watch has solved that problem.
I can only recommend this, I love the way it makes my office stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Teal retro desk clock
9. Studebaker Bluetooth clock
LCD is fairly bright
- Large LCD Display Clock
- Bluetooth Receiver
- Digital AM/FM Radio
- Aux input jack and audio cable to allow connection of digital audio sources such as smartphones
- USB Charging Port
Style is of a classic car which is great. it has a very easy Bluetooth connection to your phone, just hit connect and it starts playing music right away. Good sound quality for such a small device.
The display is fairly bright in my opinion. This may not be an issue for most people but just a warning if you are light-sensitive at night.
Hot rod retro desk clock
8. Slash desk clock
Quiet quartz movement
- Smooth sweeping quartz movement (If you put it in are silent environment and very close to you, you might hear a very low humm sound)
- Loud alarm sound for heavy sleepers (beep sound).
- Powered by 1 AA battery (Not included)
This is QUIET….did you hear me, I said QUIET. The second hand has continuous motion and doesn’t ‘click’, this is from the inner quartz movement.
The hands have a slight glow in the dark which makes it easy to see the time at night.
All-in-all a neat little desk alarm clock with a budget-friendly price.
Flat yellow retro desk clock
7. Westclox 43000X Moonbeam
Retro Moonbeam Clock
- Mid-Century retro design
- Authentic reproduction from the 1950s
- Lighted dial
- Hour, minute, second & alarm hands
- Easy-To-Read, bold numbers on a white dial with dots
I am SO happy with my Westclox 43000X Moonbeam Clock. I love that it begins with a light and then moves on to a sound alarm. I love that it has the gentlest buzz alarm out there that can still be effective.
Love that it has a very softly and warmly lighted dial, for telling the time in the middle of the night. If you don’t want stress in the morning this is it.
Sky blue retro alarm clock
6. Caysie 4" Twin Bell
Very loud old school alarm clock
- Loud alarm sound
- Silent movement
- Easy to use
Loud bells for people who are heavy sleepers, mild loss hearing even deaf. It has no snooze button, so it would be perfect for people who have trouble waking up.
Non-ticking hands for quiet nights, and simple time setting.
The alarm is not accurate, so you can’t necessarily set it to wake you up at 8:15 because once it gets remotely close to when you set it for it’ll go off.
Deep blue retro alarm clock
5. Marathon CL030065BL-WH2
Analog retro desk clock
- Silent Smooth Sweep
- Auto-Night light
- Alarm with Snooze
- Batteries are included
Its sweep hand is COMPLETELY silent which is a big deal when you buy an alarm clock for your bedroom.
Sound is not too loud or annoying. Very generic, like a kitchen timer.
The red button on the top-left indicates the alarm is on (when it’s sticking up). You can’t mess up on a tired morning and accidentally turn the alarm off when you mean to press snooze.
Enough with all the digital stuff!
Industrial flip clock
4. Betus retro flip
Retro desk flip clock
- RETRO STYLE – Classic minimalistic design inspired by split-flap displays seen in old train stations.
- Huge numbers on the cards make it easy to read from distance.
- batteries (NOT INCLUDED).
- ONE-YEAR FREE replacement warranty.
A Beautiful, Functional Conversation Starter.
The Betus flip clock is a stunner! More metal than plastic. Over the first 24-hours, the time has been spot-on. I was worried because many reviews for this and other flip clocks mention them being more showpiece than a timepiece.
I wish it were a 24-hour clock, instead of displaying AM/PM, but that’s a personal quibble.
Rocket retro desk clock
3. Pendulux Rocket
The Rocket clock
- BACK TO THE SPACE AGE – An icon from the birth of the space age, the Rocket Clock houses a retro 1950s dial and hand amidst sleek lines of polished aluminum and brass.
- The Pendulux’s Rocket Table Clock features a rocket ship from the 1950s with its antenna and hatch windows, this retrofuturistic display stands 17” on three sturdy legs.
What a Beautiful clock…. This would look soo cool in your office or as a decoration in your man cave. Brass and polished metal gives it a unique look.
The Pendulux’s Rocket desk Clock measures 17” x 4.5” x 5″.
If you want something different then this is it.
Vintage phone retro clock
2. Bestart Shabby phone clock
Retro phone clock
- Creatively shaped metal desk clock is a good decorative and functional piece for any room.
- Quartz movement with non-ticking feature makes it a good choice for nightstand and end table.
- Only require one AA battery (not included)
- It comes with a 12-month warranty.
Worth every penny. It’s well made and larger than I expected. It looks great in my family room with all my other vintage decor. It also keeps accurate time and the quartz movement makes it silent.
They ship it with a 12-month warranty just to make sure that you are a happy customer.
A really cheap way to decorate for a retro-styled theme.
Tube retro desk clock
1. Nixie Tube Clock
My favorite retro desk clock
- Brightness of the clock is pre-set at a medium.
- Blue LEDs behind the Nixie tubes have a decorative effect that you can disable if desired.
- Display time in 12 or 24 hours format.
- Built-in battery socket for proper time backup during power interruptions.
- Auto-backlight shut down for a comfy night-mode operation from 22:00 till 7:00.
This little clock is amazing. It looks spectacular and really adds some intrigue wherever you have it on display. It’s the first thing people notice in a room.
I have mine currently on top of my PC, which is lit with really extensive LED lighting in a glass-sided case. No one notices the huge, flashy pc it’s sitting on, everyone only sees, and asks about is the clock.
I was a bit worried I might regret the purchase after it arrived, as it’s obviously more than you would think to normally pay for a clock, but since receiving it I have no buyers remorse whatsoever.
The instructions are clear, well written, and easy to follow. The seller even went the extra mile to check where it was being shipped to and set the clock to my time zone before shipping it, so the time and date were already set correctly when I first plugged it in. Really pleased I talked myself into making the purchase.